The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for all sales-related activities at Sterling Caviar. This position requires strategic sales leadership, exceptional sales management skills, budget tracking, reporting, and providing a polished, informed persona for the brand throughout public media/venues and in front of current and prospective clients. You will maximize sales by effective planning/forecasting, providing superior customer service and after-sales follow-up. You will lead the analyses of product sales and inventory data, design and implement effective sales and seasonal promotional programs, participate in trade shows/events, develop customer relationships, effectively prioritize all levels of customer interaction and work to develop and manage and effective and dynamic sales team.
This is a position in a well-established corporation with a long successful history; however, it also reacts to developing methods, procedures and approaches that resemble a start-up enterprise. This position will select and manage a distributor network in the East Coast. This role will telecommute from home office preferably in the East Coast.
• Develop and activate ongoing sales plan to meet company targets and goals
• Manage the sales team
• Foster customer relationships and actualize sales for increased growth and company profitability
• Forecast sales and work towards meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Define sales team structure to maximize efficiency and success
• Manage customer expectations and drive communication that leads to overall high levels of customer satisfaction
• Monitor customer, market and competitor trends and provide company with feedback and offer strategic perspective on opportunities to adapt to changes
• Manage key customer relationships and foster strategic partnership opportunities for growth
• Travel to, and meet with, current and prospective clients, supporting the marketing objectives of the company and its brand to develop key relationships
• Consistently monitor/track results, identify risks and propose corrective actions, identify upsides and propose ideas to capitalize on those opportunities. Provide results in monthly and quarterly reports. Participate weekly management meetings.
• Create and develop key account strategies, set annual sales plans and measures of achieving goals. Work directly with the President to expand territories, build brand awareness, and increase market shares.
• Position will require domestic and international travel as well as attending trade shows.
• Increase sales and presence of Sterling Caviar in the domestic market – to ultimately achieve brand awareness as “The American Caviar”
• Increase the overall number of customers and work with all aspects of the Sterling business to ensure sustainable sales and fulfillment levels
• Drive sales programs and partnerships that increase the company’s profitability
• Be willing to start in a position similar to that of a start-up (need to be willing to put in time, energy and passion to the position as we have embarked in a new self-distribution model).